Norms of Civilized Etiquette for Kindergarten Children
1. Love the motherland, respect the national flag, and stand upright when you raise the flag.
2. Love parents, teachers, respect elders, care about others, and be willing to help others do what they can.
3. Love kindergarten, love children, abide by collective rules, get along well with peers, and be willing to help those in need.
4. Be polite to others, be able to greet others, use polite language, pay attention to listening to others' speeches, and do not make loud noises in public places.
5. He will follow the advice, do not lose his temper at will, willing to help the weak and difficult companions, know how to be polite, do not fight, noisy.
6. Know the order, observe the rules and distance, and get up and down easily.
7. Honesty, bravery, not lying, unwilling to take others' things without permission.
8. Be able to work with your peers friendly, without disturbing and affecting others.